Can You Make a Difference?
Due to continued expansion Onefeed has employment opportunities for dedicated dynamic individuals who are looking to make a difference!
Are you an experienced Account Manager actively seeking employment? Can you add value by joining the client services team?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing digital agency based in Bournemouth, working with some of the UK’s leading e-retailers including Freemans Grattan Group, Victoria Beckham, Bensons for Beds, Harveys Furniture, Toni & Guy and Matalan.
Onefeed enables clients to improve the performance of their Google Shopping campaigns, having managed e-retailers performance for over 10 years. These high-performing results have been achieved by developing an advanced management platform for Google Shopping.
Delivering two core services – Product Feed Optimisation and Bid Campaign Management. Google Shopping is experiencing unprecedented expansion and Onefeed aims to be at the heart of this, not only in the UK but into Europe and beyond.
With significant growth over the past 12 months, the business is currently recruiting experienced performance managers to assist with the day-to-day management duties for a range of clients.
What you will be doing:
- Pro-active management of the day-to-day performance of all client activity
- Deliver best practice management techniques across all activity, identification, and resolution of Google feed issues
- Control of budgets for campaigns
- Client reporting and relationship management
- Build a great understanding of the client’s products and business proposition
- Be the strategic driver of growth for our clients
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- The ideal candidate will be experienced within performance management of clients’ Google Adwords campaigns
- Will have experience of managing PPC activity using the AdWords interface or 3rd party tools
- Ideally, Google AdWords certified
- Will be experienced working within the e-commerce industry
- Will have an excellent standard of communication and customer service
- Will be happy working self-sufficiently
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency
In exchange we will provide you with:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A fun place to work
- Free on-site parking
- A free days holiday on your birthday
Onefeed is a leading provider of comparison shopping marketing tools, data feed optimisation and manipulation in the UK. By providing best in class management tools, enabling clients to maximise their feeds’ potential without having to invest massively in their own software solutions.
Onefeed currently manages a number of merchants campaigns, from large multinationals to small independent companies. Our technology allows merchants to control their ROI and make the comparison shopping portals profitable. There are four essential parts to the business that all contribute to our merchant’s success; product feed creation, product feed optimisation, product level tracking and product level performance optimisation.
Help us out a little by reading and understanding this, it will save time for all of us:
We are not looking for remote working employees. All candidates will be required to work full time out of the Bournemouth Office.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS – We are sure you are lovely people but we do not use recruitment agencies, if you have been introduced to us by an agency they are not working for us and we will not have received your application, so please send it to us directly.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter with your CV on application to email@example.com or call us on 0800 130 3140 to discuss this opportunity.