A Bright SEO Success Story: 70% Increase in Organic Transactions Year-On-Year
Tiffany Lighting Direct has a long-standing relationship with Onefeed with shopping and search ads, therefore it made sense that once it was announced Onefeed was offering SEO, that Tiffany Lighting Direct would be one of our first clients. This expanded service has helped the Tiffany Lighting business to grow and see even more search traffic and sales by integrating the SEO service in a cross channel marketing strategy.
- The majority of traffic was coming from paid sources such as Google Shopping and Google Search ads.
- Parts of the year can be seasonably slow.
- No time or resources to do SEO in-house.
- To rank as highly as possible and gain maximum visibility when potential customers search for Tiffany Lighting Direct products and Tiffany style product types.
- To gain increased converting traffic on a regular basis throughout the year including seasonably slow periods.
Before any SEO work began a full SEO audit was conducted. The main focus at the start of the Tiffany Light Direct SEO campaign was to fix all issues which were highlighted as part of the SEO audit. This included:
- Rewriting all meta titles and description for pages and categories on the website to focus more on keywords and high search volume keywords
- Fixing any additional errors which were highlighted, for example, 404 errors.
After the initial fixes were resolved a content strategy was implemented to help increase the ranking position for keywords which were close to ranking on page 1 or position 1, however, required further assistance to achieve this position.
Overall, the following strategies have been used as part of the Tiffany SEO campaign:
- Technical SEO audit
- Website optimisation for chosen competitive keyphrases
- Content optimisation strategy
The results since starting SEO in March 2020 on the Tiffany Lighting Direct website, has seen the business receive the highest number of visitors from organic traffic sources in a single day since the website went live over 5 years ago.
📈 70% increase in organic transactions Y-O-Y
📈 9% increase in users
📈 16% increase in new users from organic sources in March – May, compared to the same period last year
📈 12% increase in visibility across chosen keywords
📈 13% increase in conversion rate Y-O-Y
“The results for Tiffany have been beyond expectation, while it is evident that demand has gone up for online shopping due to covid , there is no doubt organic traffic has produced beyond this (IIRC May 2020 V L/Y was about +30% for global traffic, organic is looking around 100% + month on month).
Neil Walters, Director
Tiffany Lighting Direct
Ask our expert, Natasha Coombes (SEO Manager) for a Free SEO website audit and analysis to put your national, international or local targeted business on the road to success. You can use the Contact Form, send an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 0800 130 3140