As a rapidly growing digital marketing agency, we know that people are at the heart of everything we do. We employ driven, passionate and caring individuals, who make Onefeed an exciting place to work.
We’ve been running for over 12 years, improving our clients businesses is our goal, be it through Google Shopping, Paid Search, Paid Social or Search Engine Optimisation. We are the market leaders in Google Shopping with subject matter experts in each of the three areas that we operate. We provide digital marketing expertise to our clients to help them grow.
We’re proud of our company culture and our unique offices in Bournemouth and Manchester. We work in a relaxed, fun environment, where you can wear whatever you’re most comfortable in and even bring your dog to work.
Working at Onefeed
We flourish at bringing people through the company and aim to cross–train our people to expand their knowledge of digital marketing. You may have been doing Paid Search for many years, we use that experience to assist in the training of our newer team members, whilst enabling you to learn SEO and/or Shopping.
The goal is for our account management team to be the go to person for each of our clients across the three aspects of our business. Onefeed is dedicated to doing the best for our clients and our people: We care about both equally.
At Onefeed team members enjoy work-life balance, knowledge and vision sharing sessions between the experienced and focused management and team members, as well as a number of company social events. Our people are far more than an anonymous collection of job titles – we are people who are happy to carry out brilliant, challenging work and still enjoy each other’s company when the work is done.
Follow our Instagram account to see what the team get up to day-to-day.
- Application–Review our current vacancies (below), once you have chosen the perfect role for you, submit your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review–The Recruitment team will review your CV and they will be in touch within a week or so if you have been successful.
- Select–We will test your abilities to see if you have what it takes and if that role is right for you.
- Engage–The Recruitment team will conduct a phone interview, before inviting successful candidates to a face-to-face interview with the relevant Manager.
- Outcome–After your interview the Recruitment team will be in touch to update you on the outcome. If you have been successful, we will give you a call to let you know the good news.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the Onefeed Team – perhaps our next hire could be you?
*If you have been unsuccessful at any point of the recruitment process, we would be happy to reconsider your application in 6 months from the date you applied.
Our equal opportunities policy makes clear that we will give full and fair consideration to applications for employment made by disabled persons by making reasonable adjustments to our recruitment and selection procedures. In addition, where appropriate, we make reasonable adjustments to working arrangements and practices for employees who disclose disabilities to us.*